It’s been a while since I’ve set monthly goals, and I’m feeling put together enough to get back into it. February will be simple, because I need simplicity right now. I need time to breathe and get my head back together. I need time to just be. February will help me rediscover that.
- Take a lunch break. Even if it’s just 15 minutes, I will get away from my desk. Maybe I’ll walk, maybe I’ll read, maybe I’ll just take a power nap in the car. I just need to get away for a few minutes each day.
- Knit 20 rows a week to make progress on my scarf.
- Read one book. Just start with one…
- Hit my move goal on my watch every single day this month (barring any crazy illnesses).
- An oldie but a goodie: Coffee at home, not from the gas station every morning.
- Keep calm when I start yoga teacher training this month.
February, you’re going to be such a great month.